FAQs Job Seeker (Employee, Tradesman, Company)

In the process of registration choose in field User's Role: Job Seeker.
Also if you are Tradesman or Company searching subcontracting.
The confirmation link will be send to your email account.
After Confirmation and Login, you can place your Resume.
You can login after clicking on confirmation link sent after registration. Save your Login info into your Browser memory.
You can place Resume only after Login as the Job Seeker. Fill up all required fields, otherwise CV will not be uploaded. In case of any problem, please contact us on: info(ad)diebauarbeiter.ch
Placing of Resume is free of charge, also all updates of information.
For working in EU, Social Security Office in Job Seeker's country issues A1 document where is stated where Job Seeker will pay taxes, social and health insurance. You can apply for this document at the Social Security Office in your home county.
Tradesman - in some countries, except of A1 document, is needed also register to Foreign Police and Chamber of Commerce.
Companies - except of information written above, there may be other obligations, e.g. such as work holiday special fund contributions or VAT related registrations. Always check this before travel to given country.
Some companies offers free accommodation not only to their own workers, but also to Tradesmen.
For health insurance purposes you can apply at health insurance company in your home county apply for European Health Insurance Card or Form S1.
We stongly recommend also accident and liability insurance, which can cover all EU countries and the cost are very acceptable in comparison to possible risks.
A company or entrepreneur from EU countries can send its employees to Switzerland for a maximum of 90 days a year. Company or Freelancer is obligated to report via Meldeverfahren 8 days prior to commencement of activities in CH. Confirmed registration is obligatory from 1st day of commencement of activity in CH.
When you arrive in CH you must have:
- acknowledgment of reporting / Meldebestätigung
- Form A1, which confirms your business and payment of social security contributions at least 2 months prior to arrival in CH
- the contract & agreement with the contracting authority in one of the Swiss official languages
A tradesman who earns more than 100,000 francs in this period is obliged to pay VAT in Switzerland.
Social contributions are paid to the home state.
The employer must comply with Swiss labor law: pay, working hours & time off, holidays, workplace safety, etc…